Expert Body Waxing
- Arm Waxing (forearm) $25
Waxing from the elbow to the wrist
- Arm Waxing (full) $45
Waxing of the full arm
- Back Waxing $55 and up
- Bikini Waxing $35 and up
Waxing outside of the undergarments and one inch off the top of pelvic area
- Brazilian Maintenance $40 and up
Brazilian maintenance for the avid waxer visiting me every 4-5 weeks
- Bro-Zilian $85 and up
Brazilian waxing for men
- Chest Waxing $50 and up
- Chin Waxing $10
Waxing of the chin and removing ingrown hairs
- Eyebrow Waxing $15 / $7.50 Eyebrow Clean up
Brows perfectly groomed to your liking. Includes fill-in with brow powder if needed
- French Bikini Waxing $55 and up
Complete waxing leaving behind a "landing strip"
- Full Bush Brazilian Waxing $65 and up
- Leg Waxing (full) $60 and up
Full leg waxing from the hip to the ankles
- Leg Waxing (lower) $40 and up
- Leg Waxing (upper) $45 and up
Waxing from the knee up to the hip area
- Lip Waxing $7
Upper or lower lip waxing
- Neck Waxing $10
- Shoulder Waxing $12
- Stomach Waxing $12
- Traditional Brazilian Waxing $65 and up
Complete Brazilian wax; front to back completely bare
- Underarm Waxing $20
Skin Care back to top
- All Customized Facials $65
Customized to treat your specific skin concerns according to your skin type and skin conditions. All facials includes an enzyme for a chemical exfoliation. Other add ons can also be included.
- Back Facial $65
Treatment of back acne and dark spots on the back.
- Body Polish $100
Get glowing skin with this full body exfoliation.
- Body Wrap $80
Enjoy a full body detoxification with this activated charcoal mask.
Eyelash/Eyebrow Tinting $20 each/$30 duo
Hand Peel $25
- Mini facial $45
For the person who loves to take care of their skin but doesn't have a lot of time.
The Purrfect Peach (Vajacial) $50Ingrown hair treatment for your lady parts.
- 30% Glycolic Peel $60/as add on $45 An excellent cell renewal peel that's good for normal, oily, acneic, or dry skin and also for anti-aging treatments. The glycolic acid dissolves the desmosomes that hold skin together to allow for an efficient exfoliation. Available in series of 4 or 6. Not available for first time clients.
- 20% Lactic Lightening Peel $60/as add on $45 This peel contains lactic acid, a milk-based ingredient that is great for hydrating and exfoliating normal to dry skin in a gentle manner. Arbutin and Kojic acid work with the hydrating properties of lactic for an extreme lightening peel. Available in series of 4 or 6. Not available for first time clients.
- 10% TCA Depigmentation Peel $85/as add on $50 This peel is mild but very effective and delivers lighteners down to the melanocyte without traumatizing the skin. It's buffered with azelaic, arbutin and kojic acids, which are tyrosinase inhibitors that control hyperpigmentation, melasma or sun damage. The combination of these acids is a beautiful peeling treatment for evening skin tone, reducing acne and retexturing the skin. Available in series of 8. Not available for first time clients.
- All peels require purchase of home care products.
VIP Memberships back to top
Get unlimited monthly services at discounted prices, 10% off all retail products, Sunday availability & your very own standing appointment day/time when you become a VIP member
- Pamper Me Package $105
Unlimited monthly lip, chin, eyebrow & underarm waxing.
- Barely Hair Package $190
Unlimited monthly bikini, stomach & full leg waxing.
- The Purrfect Peach Package $215
Unlimited monthly Brazilian and vajacial ingrown hair treatments.
Add-Ons & Extras back to top
- 10% TCA Depigmentation Peel $50
- 20% Lactic Lightening Peel $45
- 30% Glycolic Peel
- Extractions $25
Black head removal.
- High Frequency $20
Kills the bacteria that causes acne.
- Ingrown Hair Treatment $40
Treatment for ingrown hairs and hyperpigmentation (dark spots) in the chin or nape of neck areas due to shaving, tweezing or waxing.
- LED Mask $30
Light therapy treatment that targets different skin concerns:
RED: stimulates collagen and increases healing
BLUE: kills bacteria and is calming
GREEN: balances color pigment and helps with redness
PURPLE: combines red and blue benefits (great for acneic clients)
YELLOW: improves oxygen reach to the cells and improves lymph drainage
WHITE: improves appearance of sagging skin; promotes tissue strength
CLEAR-BLUE: enhances cell energy and metabolism